Friday 15 June 2007

Je parle bien francais...Je pense pas mademoiselle.

I have decided to write on here full time now as I have boycotted myspace because it reminds me of him and her too much and I really do need to move on now as it is all getting rather ridiculous!

I have a feeling that the blogosphere is beginning to burst, or more specifically I think it is becoming the pass time of older people. I say this because I know that none of you (ie Felsted people) are interested in reading your fellow pupils' blogs anymore or writing your own. Because facebook is soooooooo much more interesting! And as far as I'm aware you can't write blogs on there yet. We all much prefer bitching to each other, leaving meaningless comments to waste revision time and pretend we have interesting lives!

My 9 am exam today was General 7-9, this will mean nothing to people outside Felsted it's just a pilot science course my ridiculous school is doing, probably because Eton is doing it too or something -rolls eyes-. Keeping up with the Jones's big stylie! The three modules examined in this book, 1 of 6, were brain and mind, synthesis and analysis and the wave model of radiation. All completely riveting stuff. I read through it a couple of weeks ago, I tried again at about 11:30 last night but it wasn't happening. Anyway, I regret it now because the questions were ridiculous and I did appallingly.

French writing at 2; probably why I'm writing this now! I absolutely HAVE to do well; I have been telling my mum for weeks that I will ace french because I've been getting A*s at higher since year 7. So no pressure. Cissy and I spent the other night looking for French idioms because they are impressive and get you marks, sneaky huh?! So I am going to use "va te faire cuire un oeuf" idiomatically meaning "get lost" catchy! and also "un coupe de foudre" "love at first sight". Should probably find a couple of actually useful ones before I go -shuffles-. Also going to use the subjunctive, purely as it is not on the syllabus ^^ bien que il soit plus bien que les autres emissions and il demande que je le fasses maintenant. So really; I know absolutely nothing! I have just learned a few phrases which I will probably forget!

I must start paying attention to proper current affairs again, by this I mean broadsheets, radio 4 and news night. Not The Sun =\!

Hope everyone is well <3 Sass

oh lord just seen an advert for Trevor Macdonald "News Knight" Gawd. Not going to rant about the lunacy of that now. I will research it first and rant later =D x

No comments: