Tuesday 26 June 2007

Tortured Artiste?

Afternoon all, firstly, this site is annoying me (no surprise really) I may just be being thick but I actually can't put links on my page or upload a picture. Wtaf?
I am being lazy today =D Still in my pjs with the dog curled up next to me eating viennese biscuit things from M&S. Things always taste better from M&S don't you think? Probably to do with the fact they are extortionately expensive.

I need to write a new CV as the one from last year is probably so cringe worthy I can't even look at it. The problem is that results don't come through until nearly the end of the holidays. I personally think that is incredibly inconsiderate as I can only use my mock results to help prove my employability (or lack of it).

I also muchly need a diary and address book to put my new contacts and appointments in before I forget them, which is likely to happen in the coming alcohol and narcotics infused days. I also need to go and cook something for lunch, but I can't (be bothered). One day I shall be rich enough to have a chef!!

Anyway yes, back to watching Loose Women/rotting my brain whatever you want to call it. Jeremy Kyle, ie God, is going to be on in a minute. Must go find my foam finger with Jezza #1 on =D

No comments: