Tuesday 19 June 2007

No Big Deal..

So I didn't get bed til 2 last night because I was too busy being in love with a certain person (who is not Will if that's what you're thinking) and then I couldn't sleep because one of my pillows has disappeared.
Went to the place where I'm taking my exams on my own at 8:45 for my RS exam as usual, no-one was there, I started panicking hugely. Eventually a teacher I don't know turned up and told me I'd been sent an email about a different room, so he took me there.
I was all ready(ish) to take my Mark's Gospel exam. But No. It wasn't Mark's at all it was Christianity in the media. Now, I am not kidding when I say I know nothing about this; I left school before we covered it and I didn't look at it last night for obvious reasons. SO...I had to:
1) Explain what Christians think of the way religious leaders are portrayed in films. (8)
5) Has television replaced religion in informing people about moral issues? Discuss with reference to different points of view. (10)
Plus obviously 3 other questions on life style portrayed in the media and why the internet is good for evangelism. I had to do all this off the cuff. Not the best start to the day.

Got home and sulked. Spoke to Will for a bit, not sure why, it's pretty heartbreaking. I'm so in love with him still. And he knows it. Started telling him about my new modelling contract but he is too busy wanking over his computer to be interested

3 more exams to go. Then it's OVER!!!! Going to The Ivy on Friday I think to celebrate, should be well amaze. Must tell mummy I need something to wear -giggles-
Work on saturday, could be fun, haven't been for aaaaages. May try and see Chris pon Sunday as I think I'm a bit in love with him again -rolls eyes-

And theeeeeeeen Monday..I am going to see my uncle's barrister friend in my "business clothes". He's taking me round law London. I'm actually so excited, this may help me to decide if I really want to be a barrister or not. Just a little scared incase he tells me I'm rubbish. Anywaaaay I'm off to pretend like I have a life =D

No comments: