Tuesday 15 May 2007

too long I've been afraid of..

Today I had my latin paper I exam; I did the best I could considering I haven't done any latin for months I think I did okay which is gooood. Finished with like 40 minutes to spare. Sadly latin is one of the easiest exams so I fear it can only get worse.

Saw some of the Stocks's girls after the exam which was nice; they're all so lovely, I do miss quite a few people at school.

No exams tomorrow, just lots of appointments and then a huuuuuuge day of exams on thursday ARGH

I texted Will today and he has been texting back, which is amazing so I'm really really happy about that; I still miss him so incredibly much. May even get to see him soon -crosses fingers-, going to try and speak to him on the phone tonight so he can hear how much he's hurt me. Oh god I love him so fucking much


Love to all


"Too long I've been afraid of,
losing love I guess I've lost.
well if that's love,
it comes at much too high a cost.
Kiss me good bye,
I'm defying gravity"

No comments: