Sunday 13 May 2007

So Give Me Coffee And TV..

Okay so...the diet isn't going as well as I hoped due to unforseen food in the house such as large chocolate cakes. So as a result I am even more of a fat heffer than I was 3 days ago; this is not good.

Yesterday I got a job; well sort of..it is voluntary in a charity shop in town..I joined for something to do because I'm so bored and also because I can choose my hours around my exams and get "retail experience" oh and also feel good about helping blind people ^^.

Kept Chris up til 4 am when he had to leave for work this morning; I'm such a bitch! XD It was funny though, he makes me laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh.

Tried to buy a book about becoming a barrister from Ottaker's yesterday but they didn't have it "because it only came out a week or so ago" what kind of pathetic excuse is that!?! Neither of their depots have it either so it will take 3 weeks to arrive. Pathetic.

First latin paper at 2 on tuesday and then 2 spanish papers, RS ethics and maths I on thursday..have to be in the exam room at 8:20..I mean whattheactualfuck! Oh well I will just get on with it..even though it might be difficult to get up as I have not been up before 9:30 for months..I'm so SCREWED.

Anyway yeahh..should exercise morre as well but it's all rainy =[

Love to all.

PS Sunday Times has free punk CD today <3

"So give me coffee and TV,
History,
I've seen so much that I'm going blind,
And I'm brain dead virtually"

No comments: